The Myprotein Christmas bakery has some delicious festive treats for your to try. Create a festive feast that nobody will forget! Follow this simple, sugar-free yet delicious recipe and indulge in our special Christmas cookies, which of course are suitable for vegans!
✓ 200g Vegan Margarine
✓300g Buckwheat Flour
✓100g Ground Almonds
1) Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees.
2) Mix together the margarine with the erythritol.
3) Then add all other ingredients and roll the dough into a ball. Leave the dough in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
4) Roll the dough thinly and then cut out using molds of your choice.
5) Place the cookies in the oven for about 20 minutes. Make sure they are golden brown.
6) Finally, add the jam in the centre of the cookies when they are cool. You can also decorate with icing sugar!
7) Merry Christmas and enjoy!